Monday, January 12, 2009

someone please hit me

DIRECTION: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At last, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.

  1. I HATE my pimples. Could anyone suggest the BEST method to get rid of them?
  2. I can't cut an apple properly. The skin will fly everywhere. ZZZ.
  3. I don't eat oranges unless they're peeled.
  4. I'm currently obsessed with Naoto Shirogane from Persona 4. WTF, she.. uh or he is so charming. I sound sick. Doesn't matter..
  5. I can't write my name in chinese. Actually already forgotten, not that I completely don't know.
  6. I'd like to take audio engineering but this will just remain a tiny dream because mom said there's no prospect in Malaysia.
  7. I LOVE mushrooms.
  8. I don't take carbonated drinks so please don't offer me any of em.
  9. I HATE berry flavored drinks. They smell like.. gahhh, I don't even know how to describe it. Oh ya, they smell like medicine.
  10. I can't recognize roads because when I'm in the car, I'll be daydreaming.
  11. I can never sleep more than 10 hours.
  12. When I was a kid, I used to play Power Rangers more than Barbie. Barbie sucks.
  13. I'm not satisfied with my height. I wish to grow taller. That's kinda impossible though.
  14. I used to fall down so many times when I was in primary school. Even the office people recognized me and labeled me "budak yang selalu jatuh itu".
  15. I'd like to witness a cult meeting or whatever ritual. That'll be great experience. Lol.
  16. Jason Mraz will be coming and I'll kill myself if I can't make it to his concert. HE HAS PERFECT PITCH.
*karma immediately increases after doing the tag*

It's 2.30 a.m. What was I doing an hour ago?
Drooling over Naoto's picture. Ended up producing a really crappy quality fanart. Geez, I need to stop playing so much Persona 4. I might really try jumping into the tv one day. ._.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP