Sunday, January 4, 2009

Tagged by Wai Lynn

I tag:


1. Choong Yang
2. Chin Hui
3. Kar Yen
4. Yang Seen
5. Kah Sin
6. Sook Mun
7. Qianyun
8. Judith
9. Wai Lynn
10. Michelle


How do you know 1? in school?
Through Msn.

What would you do if you never met 2?
I wouldn't know the definition of lame.


What would you do if 3&4 dated you?
Sounds ridiculous.


Do you think 5&6 make a good couple?
Uh, nop.


Do you think 7 is attractive?
You might think wrongly if I say yes.


Do you know anything about 8's family?
1% maybe.


Tell me something about 9.
COLD


What language does 2 speak?
Cantonese, english,and mandarin I guess.


Who is 3 going out with?
Her kpop hunks. Zzz.


How old is 4?
17


When was the last time you talked to 5?
As in talk face to face? 2 months ago.


Who's 6 favourite singer?
Rain I think.


Would you date 7?
No way.


10 single?
I don't think so.


What is 9's last name?
Chan.


Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
I wonder why all these tags thing ask stupid questions.


Which school does 2 go to?
Not schooling anymore.


What do you like about 3?
Lame and silly.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP