Friday, July 11, 2008

Am I Living It Right?

Finally my dad fixed the computer so yeah, I can actually update a bit. This blog won't be dead for quite some time unless something bad happens to the computer again. As I'm writing this, I'm overwhelmed with guilt because I'm not using the time available to study. 58 more days to trials. Utterly horrifying. Feel like throwing up when I think of sitting for the accounts paper.

Enough of that crap. I'll post some photos that I took back in Kampar when I went there for the Kuiz Pengguna. Didn't got johan but at least I had the chance to visit Kampar. Surprisingly, the Grand Kampar Hotel isn't as bad as we expected it to be. In fact, it's better than many hotels in Ipoh. Shame on Ipoh. Quite a beautiful one for a 3 star hotel.

Didn't expect the lobby to be that pretty.

RM 3 plus per piece. Not bad for hotel price.

Lim studying while waiting for the food.

Pasta, the one I cooked taste better, lol.

Classic Fish and Chips.

Braised Rice.

Brownies.

Free ice-cream.

Look at how much Chin enjoyed herself.

Delighted.

Cherish studying in the hotel room.

Taken outside the hotel.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP