Friday, July 25, 2008

Don't Wave Your Hands In The Air If You Wanna Go To The Toilet

Tagged again

People who tagged me : Teen Wei

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the game the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time : 11.48p.m.

Name : Crystal LKM

Sisters : Zero

Brothers : Zero

Shoe size : 6-7

Height : 1.66 m

Where do you live : Ipoh

Favourite drinks : Cold Coffee / Milo

Favourite breakfast : Yoghurt with chocolate muesli.

Have you ever been on a plane : Yep

Swam in the ocean : I guess so yes.

Fallen asleep in school : Something that I do everyday.

Broken someone's heart : Yeah. Haha.

Fell off your chair : Nop

Sat by the phone and waiting for someone to call : No, I don't wanna look or feel like a loser.

What is your room like : Yellow walls with various kinds of posters, a room without a bed.

What's right beside you : Drinking water and mobile phone and Wicks?

What is the last thing you ate : Honey melon

Ever had...

Chicken pox : Nop

Sore throat : Doh? Obviously and I'm having it now too.

Stitches : Yep

Broken nose : Nop

Do you...

Believe in love at first sight : Maybe. Who knows?

Like picnics : Sounds fun. Would like to try it one day.

Who was, were the last person you danced with : Never dance. Okay maybe I did earlier this year for the PJ aerobics thing. Danced with my malay friends and my deskmate.

Last made you smile : You

You last yelled at : My deskmate, don't ask why, I just love yelling at her. =D

Today did you..

Talk to someone you like : Definitely

Kissed anyone : Maybe

Get sick : Doh, partially dead now.

Talk to an ex : Yep

Miss someone : Yep and still missing now.

Eat : Yeah, around 2 hours ago but I'm still hungry.

Best feeling in the world : Whenever I'm able to put a smile on your face.

Do you sleep with stuffed animals : So lame please, but I do sleep with 2 Poring next to my pillow.

What's under your bed : I don't have a friggin' bed.

Who do you really hate : No one.

What time is it now : 11.53 p.m.

5 things i was doing 10 years ago

1. Watching cartoons after school.

2. Cycling around my house.

3. Singing along with my friends everyday.

4. Trying to convince my mom to allow me to learn the guitar.

5. Drawing a lot in class while my teacher was teaching. I remembered once, one of them said I was useless because I draw too much.

5 things on my to-do list today

1. Revise

2. Learn 2 Jason Mraz's songs.

3. Sleep earlier.

4. Update my blog.

5. Complete homework which is supposed to be completed yesterday.

5 snacks i enjoy (I don't eat snacks.. uh never mind.. I'll just simply write)

1. Cereal Bars

2. Chewing Gums?

3. Eclipse Peppermints

4. Egg Tarts

5. Chocolates

5 things i would do if i were a billionaire

1. Conduct a research on how to achieve eternal life, or maybe eternal youth.

2. Start a business, most probably food or music business to increase the amount of money that I own.

3. Get myself a really niceeeeee house.

4. I'd get myself a profound makeover. MWAHAHA.

5. I'll try to use the money to make my loved ones happier.

5 of my bad habits

1. Drinking too much coffee.

2. Telling myself that I'll sleep early but end up sleeping really late.

3. Too lazy to wash my school shoes but I'm so good at cleaning my shoes for outting.

4. According to my mom, I'm really great at banging doors instead of closing them.

5. Excessive eating or sleeping class.

5 places i have lived in

1. Dad's house in KL.

2. Aunt's house in KL.

3. Current house.

4. Hotels?

5. Babysitter's house?

5 people i'm tagging is Foong Vai, Leong, Ezri, Stephanie and Jo Lee.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP