Monday, July 21, 2008

Throwing Rubbish is a Skill

Seriously what Mrs Lee said today made me laugh so badly.
A few of the nominated head prefects were funny too when they were campaigning for themselves. Let's not state who's the funny one alright. *giggles* Anyway they should have took more time to do their campaign thing. It was so short compared to last year's and last year's candidates were so much more aggressive. Tsk.

Did a cover of David Cook's version of Always Be My Baby. I gave up on this song ages ago due to the bridge part which is really hard to sing. Notes too high for me. However, hearing my classmate singing this song motivated me to try covering this song again. So I cheated, I didn't bother singing the bridge part. Used mobile phone to record since the stupid mic wasn't working. I don't think it'll ever work. I should just consider throwing it into the rubbish bin or something. Dumb.



I'm having fucking gastric and I don't think I'll study for tonight. Good reason to slack. Yay.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP