Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Waking the Demon

Seriously I can't comprehend most people nowadays. Their mindset is getting more complicated, or maybe I should say weird. Yeah, weird fits in better than complicated. People nowadays have this weird way of thinking. Today while I was reading some story book in class, one of my Malay friends asked me something.

Friend: Perkataan blablabla (okay I actually forgotten which word she was asking) adalah
two perkataan atau satu perkataan?
Me : *blur* Uh, tak tahu.
Friend: Tipu!
Me : Mana ada? Tak tahu lah.
Friend: Tipu!
Me : Betul-betul tak tahu. Awak ingat saya apa?
Friend: *goes hysterical* TIPU! TIPU! TIPU!

What the heck?
I don't see any point lying to her. That wouldn't bring me much benefit. I guess she's brainwashed by Tengku Hasnah because she has been labelling me as Kedekut Ilmu since last year. Anyway her response left me in quite a state of shock. Crazy people. Next time don't ask if you refuse to believe and I'm no genius so I don't see why would I know the answer. People should start accepting the fact that my BM sucks big time. =)

Been reading this book. Will be finishing it in a few more days. Very addictive, the author is influenced by Jack the Ripper. Interesting stuff. This book has helped keeping me awake during Maths lessons.


Looking forward to see the second book, The Demon Assassin in our local bookshops. Please do tell me if you see it.

Form 3 friend of mine told me something strange today. She said one of the girls in form 3 told people that I've confessed to her before saying that I like her. What the fuck? Do you love yourself too much? Or maybe you don't have a life? Or maybe no one likes you until the extent you've got to come up with stupid stories saying that I confessed to you? Sigh. Anyway this isn't the first time people coming up with such ridiculous stories. Last time there's this form 4 girl saying that I like her too and I always visit the toilet just to see her. You people make me laugh so badly. HAHAHAHA. What a pity. Wasting your profound imagination by creating this type of nonsense. Tsk.

Attended the career talk on chef today. Those people are from Kolej Syuen, yeah that small little building near MGS. After listening to them, I've come to a conclusion that it's an intriguing career with many choices. In fact it's a wide career with many possibilities. After talking about one hour plus, they did a short demo on doing icing cakes and custard tarts with strawberries. Well, while they were demonstrating, most of us were drooling over the food. They gave away the food during the Q & A session. Leong managed to answer one of the questions after much effort of waving our hands in the air. One of the chefs, I think his name is Chef Bob was quite kind, he told his students to gave her two pieces of cake so I managed to steal one from her.


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP