Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tagged by Isabell

RULES:List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now, shaping your Summer. Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs.Then tag 7 other people to see what they're listening to.

Well, this is actually very hard because I'm into many many songs at a time. It's really hard to decide my current top 7.

Anyway here's the list.

  1. Jason Mraz - Bella Luna
  2. Jason Mraz - Geek in Pink
  3. Jason Mraz - Please Don't Tell Her
  4. Bullet For My Valentine - Hearts Burst Into Fire
  5. Trivium - This World Can't Tear Us Apart
  6. Jesse Mccartney - Leavin' (especially the acoustic version and I'm actually very surprised this song made it into my list, stupid pop)
  7. Dir en grey - Machiavellism (this song still rocks hard even after years of listening )
I choose to tag : Foong Vai, Ken-Ann, Kiern, Qianyun, Teen Wei, Kah Sin, Jill

Holy fuck, Jason Mraz will be performing in Singapore for some SINGFEST bla bla thing. Whatever it is, I really wanna go just to see him perform live. His live stuff is so much lovelier than his studio stuff especially when he goes totally acoustic but for sure I won't be able to make. Plus it isn't worth my effort and money since I'm not interested in other artists who will be performing.

Yeah and I'm actually doing this tag to show that I'm actually not that effing lazy but you know what, even this short post requires much of my effort. Haha. I'll post something more 'berkualiti' soon. Nothing much interesting lately but there's this girl in class who has been asking me for free apples for two days. Scary. She can be so mean to you and the next moment she's actually smiling and asking you whether you can give her your apples.

Don't ask me why but I feel like posting this picture.
I'm actually intrigued by this clone version. Well it looks a kinda deformed.




0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP